Google+

Saturday 2 April 2011

The Savvy Shopper's Best Kept Secret...Whatafind.com



We are all feeling the pinch of the economic climate.  With prices skyrocketing, I'm on the constant look out for ways to save money without compromising on quality or style.  However, searching for those elusive bargains, to make my hard earned pennies go farther, can be a laborious process.  That is until now.  I've discovered Whatafind.com, the savvy shopper's best kept secret!  What a Find offer market clearance items, end of lines, overstocks and returns from quality brands at hugely discounted prices all in one place.  They do all the legwork sourcing these bargains saving us considerable time, effort and energy as well as saving us up to 80% on the original prices.

Including brands such as Panasonic, DeLonghi, Dior, Miss Sixty, Emma Bridgewater and Mamas and Papas, this isn't a dumping ground for old stock, it's an Aladdin's cave of hidden treasures. They aim to offer unrivalled value with stock that is constantly being updated.  What a Find act as middlemen, organising delivery to your doorstep direct from the suppliers.

The website lists its goods under seven headings: Electrical, Fashion, Living Room, Bed and Bath, Kitchen and Dining, Baby and Child and Gifts making it easy to browse for what you are looking for. You can also shop by brand.  The site is easy to navigate and user friendly.

All items are fully tested and come with a 3 month warranty.

The prices on the website represent genuine bargains when compared to big high street stores.  It really is worth checking out Whatafind if you are looking to purchase something online.  For instance I've just looked for a DeLonghi Coffee Maker (Model ECO310.BK)

Whatafind Price on 31/3/2011 is £98.00
Amazon Price on 31/3/2011 is £132.58

Delivery times depend on where your item is being shipped from, but generally it will be shipped within 14 days.  Delivery charges vary depending on the supplier, but it is made clear as a price breakdown in your basket exactly what you will be charged.

Whatafind have kindly offered to send me a quality, top brand item from their website so I can review it Inside the Wendy House.  I am looking forward to experiencing  Whatafind  for myself and will be giving my opinion on the delivery, the packaging, the quality on arrival and on the product itself.  I am very excited to be trying out Whatafind.com because I am genuinely impressed with what I've seen so far.  If it lives up to my expectations I will be very impressed indeed!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...