Google+

Saturday 7 May 2011

I've Got a Harveys Sofa

I'm Reporting On A Sofa From Harveys The Furniture Store

After my amazing adventure as a Harveys' Corrie Blogger at the Ideal Home Show, I was incredibly honoured to be given the opportunity to do some more work with Harveys as a Furniture Tester!

I was offered use of an ex-display Clarissa Sofa that was used at the show to test Inside the Wendy House.  (We had no say in the design, make, model or colour but luckily Harveys shared my taste and the sofa we received was not a luminous green PVC one as I feared it could be!)

I was very impressed with the customer service leading up to the delivery today.  We were allocated a 3 hour delivery slot which was texted to us.  Prior to the lorry arriving we were given a call from the delivery men so we were ready for them.


I loved the Coronation Street sign on the side reminding us that Harveys are their proud sponsor!!

The two delivery guys were great.  They used matting to protect my laminate flooring and put the sofa exactly where we wanted it.  They unwrapped it and took away the rubbish.  We were given a few care tips too, which was very thoughtful.  As it was an ex-display model it already had the feet on it so needed no construction.



Ian tested out the comfort factor and gave it a huge thumbs up!!  He is 6ft 1" so you can see what a good size the sofa is. It is a modern, casual design with a soft-to-the-touch fabric that invites you to sink in and relax. It is luxurious!


  • Sofa bed option available
  • British manufacturer
  • Removable high quality seat cushions
  • Dowelled, screwed, glued and stapled frame for long lasting support
  • Foam and rolled card fibre seat filling for durability
  • 4 colour options available
  • Sprung seat suspension
  • Available in 5 weeks (approx)
  • Delivered assembled



Our sofa is available in russet, black, slate and coffee.  It is available as a two-seater, three-seater , sofa bed, chair and footstool and would be a perfect addition to any room.


Kizzy was very comfy nestled into the sofa.  She said it was "very soft!"   We are going to enjoy testing it out to see how it fares up to daily use.  I will make sure I relax in it regularly....all in the name of my duty as a Harveys Furniture Tester of course!

Clarissa Two-Seater Sofa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...