Google+

Friday 27 May 2011

Reasons to be Cheerful

Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy From The Heart


Michelle at Mummy From The Heart is yet again reminding us to be cheerful for those little things in life that make us smile.

1:  I had a lovely lunch date with Louise and her baby son Tala.  I was so proud of Freddy who is so gentle and sweet to his little friend.  He passed him toys and squatted in front of him to talk to him, while little Tala grinned and beamed.  They are going to be great buddies. Freddy was happy to pass on his Graco highchair to Tala, who is just about to start baby led weaning.  I love seeing Fred's baby things getting a new lease of life.

2:  It's half term next week....Yay!!!  It is lovely having my children home.  Plus no school runs for a week...bliss!  I hope we get some good weather!

3:   Cybermummy is only a few weeks away.  I've been making plans with Louise who is also staying at the Hoxton.  We have our travel plans sorted.  We'll not be partying afterwards (the world will probably be safer because of this though) as we are both going to be suffering from having our virtual umbilical cords severed for the first time, and heading back to our kiddies. Please don't mock, we can't help it!!

The last time we went out together was actually my wedding in 1997!  We were a tad tipsy...check out Lou's hair and my see through skirt though!  The world would not be ready for a re-enactment of this!


Michelle has asked us to recommend a new blogger.  I'd like to send you all to go and check out James Spence at jamesspence.net.  He's a proud new dad to a baby boy and one of my fellow 2011 Toyologists.  He draws the most amazing cartoons, and if his review that he entered into the Toyology competition is anything to go by, there will be some amazing posts coming up soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...