Google+

Monday 12 December 2011

All Wrapped Up With Winter Warmers

As the colder weather sets in, the woolly winter look has re-emerged as my fashion statement of choice!  I love it when you can wrap up in a stylish jumper or cardigan, snug and cosy against the chilly air.

This weekend, we had a lovely festive weekend at Butlins in Bognor Regis with fellow bloggers from Tots 100.  The weather was great.  Cold but sunny...perfect Winter Warmer weather.

Luckily I've bought some really great knitwear from Next which I packed for our weekend away.

Freddy was perfectly snug in his hooded Next jumper as he walked on the beach.  We layered it with a long sleeved top and a vest underneath, ensuring that he was warm, but unrestricted.  Perfect for playing on the beach, throwing stones into the sea and having fun.  In the chillier weather a quilted gilet will add another layer of snugness!  I love the neutral colours, the fit, the length and the warmth of the cotton mix woollen hoody.  At just £15 this is a real bargain from Next.

jumper

next

For myself, I bought the softest, cosiest Cable Knit Cardi in Oatmeal.   It is thick enough to wear instead of a coat on brisk winter days teamed with a pair of jeans and boots.  It has become a real key piece in my winter wardrobe and I love it!

It is just £38 which is a great price for such a thick, warm, cotton blend woolly. It is chunky, in a fashionable neutral colour that goes with anything.

beach in winter

knitwear

Check out the great new winter collections for children and adults at next.co.uk.  Treat yourself or buy a snuggly winter warmer for a loved one this Christmas!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...