Google+

Tuesday 30 November 2010

My Thinking Slimmer Slimpod Trial

As a self-confessed yo-yo dieter, my weight is prone to swings.  When I start a diet I am full of motivation, but the slightest glitch usually results in a reversal of my good work as I hit the comfort of the biscuit tin.  This pattern has existed my whole adult life, with my weight fluctuating between an upper and lower limit.

When I was offered the chance to trial a Thinking Slimmer Slimpod, I was very keen to give it a go.  I've never used hypnotherapy before, but am definitely open to the idea of harnessing the power of the subconscious.  Thinking Slimmer is a revolutionary new way of losing weight created by Harley Street experts.  they aim to re-tune the mind to adjust the way it views food, health and fitness.  In just 10 minutes a day, it claims to spell the end of diets and calorie counting, leading to weight loss (average loss is 16lbs over 10 weeks.)

They offer 16 different programmes available as downloads priced at £24.99 each which includes 13 weeks free VIP membership to the Thinking Slimmer club, which offers resources on food, fashion and fitness.  I have chosen the "Drop a Dress Size" slimpod and by listening to it every night for at least 21 days, it should influence the way I think about myself, my attitude to food and how I look after my body.  I have already listened to my introductory recording and am feeling quite excited about giving this method of weight loss a good try.  I will receive motivational emails for the next 21 days to keep me on track.  I will report back to let you know how I am getting on!

Full details are available at the Thinking Slimmer website, where you can buy the slimpods and try this revolutionary weightloss technique for yourself!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...